Tuesday, February 28, 2006

pile on the booksssssss

i've been buried under notes and reference texts all day today.
want very badly to finish my mere 1500 words essay by the end of today!
i jus cant wait for dat. but neither do i want to be doing a lousy job at the end.
tough huh.
oh well. dats me.
hopefully i didnt write off tangent.
pretty worried abt dat.
brain cells feel quite fried alr.
jus had my dinner so feeling very lazy. =X
so decided to come here to rant before continuing on with the essay.
poor thing alex stress until sick. fanis is stoned.
THANK GOD i'm still normal! =)
altho my sis wont stop complaining abt me being such a grump.
hmm.. really meh?
well perhaps the smallest irritaing pple n things will get to me la.
haa! so ya BEWARE!!!
i'm my sister's sister. that means i can breathe fire too! *chuckles* hurhur

okok enough of my nonsense.
hopefully i'll get this essay done ASAP
so i can relax and jus study for my test over the weekend.
i need to catch up on Marketing Research.
read my case study for the report, and study 10 chapters for a silly MCQ test which happens to make up 20% of the final grade!!! yup. march is a tough mth ahead. lots of work to be done. lots to be studied and soaked into my tiny BUT powerful brain. hahaha.
kk all the best to those studying and working hard.
to those who are merely serving their time in NS or those who are waiting to start sch.
GOOD LUCK! enjoy ur freedom while it lasts cos when sch starts, haha it'll be HELL til u graduate!
geee.. whoever said uni life was fun and exciting? not me dats for sure.

No comments: